Thursday, July 8, 2010

See the sun

My life is dramatically different than it was over a month ago. So much has changed... I feel like I'm being punished sometimes. As if I've done something to anger higher beings and they're lashing out by making me miserable.

Aside from that I'm working on my biggest project ever which is me. Hopefully by year's end I'll be thinner, healthier and might like myself a bit. I might also have pink hair. It depends on how dramatic my "cheer myself up" measures have to go.

One good thing that's come out of this is that my muse has come back to join me in my misery. I've been writing a little bit and perhaps I'll share them here. Also, my love for reading has been rekindled which is cause for some kind of happiness.

I have a very long "journey" ahead of me and many changes to make and adjust to. I know that I'm able to do it and I will do it but I certainly won't like it all the time. It still seems unfair and I still hurt everyday but... I must have faith. I'll have to make a new normal for myself.

~CM

No comments:

Post a Comment