Thursday, July 22, 2010

The ones we trusted the most, pushed us far away

It's Thursday. I'm at home. Typing this. To make the situation even sadder I'm probably just going to end up watching Degrassi later on. I guess I am feeling better than I was a couple of days ago. Loads of limeade do the trick, apparently.

A friend came to me for help the other day. I hadn't realized how good it felt to be on the other side of the tracks again. Someone was seeking me out for advice. It felt great... It almost made me feel normal again. Distractions are much appreciated these days. A thank you goes out to him this week.

Something has vexed me a bit though. One of my favorite YouTube stars, Natalie Tran had been MIA for almost a month. She finally posted a video today apologizing for her absence. She also mentioned that she's been having a really crappy time. I don't know this girl personally, but as someone who's made me laugh I guess I feel some kind of connection to her. YouTube stars are different from other celebrities... They seem more real and they interact with their audience a lot more than say... Linday Lohan or Tila Tequila would. Natalie almost seems like a close friend of mine and it bothers me that she's been having a shitty time too. If you want to be nice, go leave her loving comments on her channel. You'll get brownie points from me. Hell, I might even send you a present for doing so if you send me the screenshot.

You want to know something else I've realized? I'm a bit of a sucker for people who laugh at my jokes. That goes for anyone, male or female. I think that why I keep most of my friends around. They appreciate my humor and that goes quite a long way for a chubby girl. Anyway, to end this post I'll leave you with one of my favorite Natalie Tran videos.

~C.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment