Saturday, July 17, 2010

Change, I'm sometimes impartial to you

Another sleepless night, another silly blog. Anyway, so look what I ate for dinner...

It's a red velvet cupcake. Set me back four big ones but honestly, it was worth it. Eating my feelings has never tasted so good. I got it from this place called...

Dimples. Their cupcakes are really pretty good. I wouldn't say that they're the best that I've tried, but they're a super close second in the area. I plan on doing a more extensive review once I'm not lazy.

So, I've mentioned how I'm kind of on the fence about dyeing my hair pink. I've been doing some research and stuff. I've found a few pictures of pink hair that I like. Here's a couple.

Isn't just gorgeous? I think this is a picture of a bride on her wedding day. I love the hairstyle and the color.

I'm considering this style as well since I'm not too sure if I wanna go balls deep in pink. Wait, that sounded totally inappropriate...

Anyway, I've got a few more pictures of pink hair I'd like to post but I shall save them for another time. Now, I shall play "At Seventeen" on repeat and dream about cherry Coke.

~C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment