Monday, July 26, 2010

My heart is drenched in wine

Hello. So, it's been brought to my attention that my blog titles are sometimes... alarming. I'm going to give this disclaimer. If you know something about me, it ought to be that I'm a bit of an audiophile and all around music lover. Good lyrics are one of the things I like most about life and living. I like certain lyrics so much that I often want to incorporate them into my living so, I've done this by using some of my favorite lyrics as my blog titles. So if you read anything like, "The truth is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath, I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt," it's not because I actually agree with this sentiment, it's because it's one of the most horribly fantastic Taking Back Sunday lyrics and I wanted to use it in something. All clear? Perfect.

So, my hormones are putting me through the wringer. You thought I was a shoddy mess before? You ought to see me spontaneously cry over a cute puppy video. Seriously, it's one of the most pathetic things I've done. Being jilted and overly-estrogenized is truly a horrible thing. If you're picking up on my morbid humor, go buy yourself something nice. You deserve it.

All jokes aside, it has been hard, as it has been for over a month. I miss him more than I can bear... Of course, I use humor to cover it all up. No one can laugh at you if you starting laughing at yourself first, right? Then they'd be laughing with you and what fools that'd make them.

To get off that angsty subject, why don't I show you a picture of my hair.

True to form, I managed to fuck it up a bit. It's still brown in some spots and not horridly black like I wanted it. Actually, it's not really that blue anymore. Wah. I still like it though. I love how my hair is all one uniform color again. What do you think?

Alright, I think I've bored you all enough. If you'd like to be nice and leave me comments that'd certainly be something I'd approve of. Let's banter.

~C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment