Friday, October 29, 2010

Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

Wooot. So, Halloween is this weekend and instead of going to the gay block party tomorrow night (it'll probably be freezing but FABULOUS!) I will be attending my cousin's Halloween party. Yay! She's super excited about it. She's been preparing forever. I'll get to meet some new people, so... huzzah? If I hadn't mentioned it before, I'm going as Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo. I'll actually have to snatch up a wig before I head over there and I'm hoping that it won't be too big of a hassle. If anyone has Halloween plans on Sunday night, let me know maybe?

Right now I've just downed some shrimp-flavored ramen in an attempt to warm myself up and to appease my hungry innards. Seems to be doing the job. :D Hmm, today my mother dragged me to go shopping for new tops because she's apparently tired of seeing my faded and ill-fitting repertoire. Clothing at the mall SUCKS. Just plain sucks. Maybe it's because I'm plus-fucking-size but the selection was pretty horrible. I left the mall with cute pairs of socks, a new billfold, cheap makeup brushes and two cute cardigans. NO TOPS. Oh well. I think I'll just buy some shirts off the internet and be awesome like that. Yeah.

You know who's birthday it was yesterday? It was my lovely-ass podcast partner, Lila's 21st! Yay! I went to the mall with her and Jenn and we ate dinner there. Lila had a pink cocktail. She's usually a fountain of comedic GOLD but she was just spouting off hilarious lines like crazy yesterday. Like this one, which shall remain my favorite Lila quote of ALL TIME: "That's why I keep myself busy. I don't wanna get bored and lose my virginity." I got her this shirt and I also got her cupcakes from Dimples! You don't have to say it. I know I'm an awesome-ass friend. ^.^

Oh, and GUESS WHAT. If you know my parents, you generally know them for being rather overprotective of me. On that note, they usually don't let me drive alone, but now that I have my LICENSE, my dad let me drive all by my lonesome to Lila's house and back. I know it's pretty sad to be saying that at 20, but it was awesome. I listened to the loudest, angriest, dirtiest punk rock I have on my iPhone. xD

I might have had other things to say, but I've forgotten them for now and my headache is slowly creeping back. I have blogs to read and Glee to watch. Have an awesome weekend and a spectacular Halloween!

~C.M. xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow oh wow! Shopping at the mall does suck for us plus-fucking-size girls. online is the best bet for us but hey, our clothes last longer than those skinny bitches -__^ I went to the block party and it wasn't as chilly because there were so many people there! i hope you had a kick ass time!

    ReplyDelete