Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm no longer your muse

FIRST POST OF THE MONTH, FUCK YEAH. I'm feigning most of that enthusiasm, just so you know. Right now it's pretty damn cold, but I might just be saying that because I'm wearing a really thin hoodie. But it's a badass hoodie... I got it for $13 so I was pretty damn psyched about that.

Rounding back to the weather, it's been cold and rainy since yesterday, which has sucked. Mostly because, well... the better part of ya'll know from my Twitter or Facebook feeds (Or possibly even FourSquare), I was assigned by my journalism professor to cover the Republican watch party which was at a super-swanky hotel. I think it's rather obvious that I'm not really a person who would agree with most of the Republican's agenda, so... it was an experience. I had to live-blog from the watch party. I got a press badge and everything. It was actually kind of exciting. A long time ago I wanted to pursue a career in journalism, but luckily that fire burned out before last night when I learned that I am so not cut out for that kind of life. Talk about a fish out of water. Sheesh. The food was... FREE and amazing. I had a tiny key-lime pie! So cute! So yummy! From what I heard from my classmates assigned to go to the Democratic watch party there was NO free food whatsoever, much less cute or yummy food. Oh, another funny thing, I was advised by my professor to dress up nicely since I was assigned to the Republicans. I busted out the big guns. xD Pantyhose, skirt, cute-ass suede wedge heels. THE. WORKS.

 See?

 Proof of tiny pie.

How did you guys' Halloweens go? Mine SUCKED. Like the actual 31st of October sucked a lot. I was stuck with my parents for most of the day and I was out of town so I couldn't meet up with any friends or anything like that. I wasn't sure of when we were gonna head back home either so I wasn't able to let my cousin, Becca-chan, know if I could hang out. Anyway, the party she threw was alright. I probably would have had more fun if I was the smoking or drinking kind. I hadn't realized that about 95% of the other guests do partake in either, so I was kind of "left out" so to speak, but I did have fun watching Angry Video Game Nerd videos on the computer with my cousin Jimmy and honorary family member, Roland. I did get kind of hit on, I think... It was.. a bit unsettling. Basically this guy propositioned me, asking if I wanted to have sex. When I laughed nervously and declined he said, "Ah, I'm just fucking with ya!" and guffawed. Yes, guffawed. I wasn't too sure of what to make of it. SIGH!

I got this fortune in a cookie today...

It says, "A new relationship is about to blossom. You will be blessed". Hopefully that's a relationship between me and A FUCKING JOB, yeah?

I guess that's all for today. New post in a few days.

~C.M. xx

1 comment: