Monday, October 4, 2010

They don't know the truth

Bfhajhdfj, bangs are eating my face. *blows air upward to get her bangs out of her fucking face* Gah, resistance is futile. Quick note, sleepiness is ebbing and flowing right now, so if I fail to make sense we shall blame it on that.

So, I'm not certain if I had mentioned here that I had tentative plans to go to Europe for New Year's/my birthday. Well, if I haven't I just did... and honestly, at the moment it looks like I might bail on those plans so that I might have a better chance of going to COMIC FUCKING CON 2011. Only the most epic geek-fest of all geek-fests. I've tried to figure out how much exactly it'll cost me to go... but it's rather impossible to get any kind of concrete figure. The cheapest round trip ticket I found was around $350 before taxes. Yeah, not really the kind of money I want to be spending when I also have to factor in spending money (if any), hotel, and food. So, my dad says hey, what about going on a train? Okay, fine. I'll try the damn train. You know how much it costs to travel from here to San Diego on a train? THREE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-EIGHT DOLLARS. And it'll take 40 hours to get there. PLUS, the train doesn't run everyday, so instead of leaving the Monday after the convention like I want to, I'll have to wait until WEDNESDAY to leave. GAK. I also have no earthly idea how much tickets are. All I know is that they go on sale November 1st. I tried to get an estimate on how much a hotel will cost and nearly every hotel in San Diego claims it's booked from Wednesday, July 20th, 2011 to Sunday, July 24th, 2011. *epic Paul Rudd head desk* I give up... for now.

Today I hung out with Eddie and Daniel after class. I was immediately accused of being a hipster, much to my dismay. I ate a crappy sandwich too. I'm not sure how that's relevant but let's just say it is. New memes have been created such as "One-balled Armstrong". Honestly, there's nothing much better sometimes then just acting like a complete jackass with friends. Ah, good times. (Your mom's a good time.)

Uh, my Journalism class is slightly kicking my ass, but it keeps me busy. My music class is crap. Ha, oh well? I get out of the house and I attempt to be slightly social. I actually talk to people, it's hella weird.

Okay, I guess I'm getting the hell out. I'm contemplating posting reviews for Glee episodes. Uh, is that something you'd be interested in? Leave me a comment about it if you want. I guess. Uh, bye.

~C.M. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment