Sunday, October 3, 2010

Like there was nothing wrong

My trip out of town was surprisingly short. Just a note, I'm terribly sleepy at the moment, but I thought I should crank out a blog just so that I feel that much less crazy. I've had one and a million "philosophical" thoughts since last night. My mind has grown so poetic that I'm almost sick of it. I narrate my life in my head so eloquently. It makes me want to punch myself. Not literally, but I'm sure you get the idea.

I didn't know my muse would be such a nuisance. I begged for years for it to come back. Now that it's residing somewhere between the hemispheres of my brain, it's a bit annoying. Another, somewhat related thought... I think it's funny how my rational and creative thinking join to make me a writer of realistic fiction. Things that didn't happen, but could. Ha?

Anyway, I didn't get any baking done. I don't like to use my toaster oven for baking cupcakes anymore. The only cupcake pan that fits inside is the crappy aluminum kind that easily loses it's shape. Cupcake nazi, much? Bah. I also wanted to make candy apples because I love them and I'm a little too cheap to get one from the fair, but I haven't had time for that either. *frown*

I've had a real desire to go to a thrift store lately. I think my subconscious is just trying to keep myself busy, which is important when random memories can be triggered at a moment's notice, catapulting me back into the hole I had spent weeks crawling out of. Thanks, subconscious. You're there for me... Unlike my muse that loves it when I'm miserable. BAH.

I had tentative plans to go out today (yesterday, technically), but they were foiled. I'm not going to explain exactly why because... well, because it isn't really important. There's always next week, right? Speaking of, I think I left my pink wig at Lila's house. Well, just gives me a reason to visit her later. She'll break down and say yes to me some day... And when that day comes, geeks' hearts all over the world will shatter. xD

I'm just going to take a moment to remind you that I'm very tired and very sleep deprived... With each word I type I start to regret posting at this hour, but I'm too far gone to stop now. Alright, maybe I can salvage this. I have a picture to show you that made me kind of laugh.


Where a simple, "OUT OF ORDER" would have sufficed, someone decided it'd be better to write "DON'T USE ME. I'M BROKEN" on a faulty tampon dispenser, apostrophes in all the right places and all. You and me both, Kotex... You and me both.

~C.M. xx





1 comment:

  1. lol I love the picture. I totally relate, in my head, my life reads like a book but as soon as I get to a computer and try to type it, it comes out all retarded. my mind's a mess.

    ReplyDelete