Friday, October 1, 2010

Boom, boom, boom, even brighter than the moon

So, no philosophical rants tonight... At least I'll try not to. It's my first blog of the month for Pete Wentz's ODing sake! I'll also try to blog more this month, but I think I tell myself that EVERY month.

So... guess what came in the mail today.


I'd like to introduce you to my hipster glasses. They cost me all of $4. Free shipping for the mother fucking win INDEED. I really don't know how often I'll wear them other than when I dress up as Velma Dinkley for Halloween.

Anyway, today I went to the friggin' DMV to take my driving test finally but I apparently got there too late. Oh, well. I'll be taking the test on Monday and they already have my information and junk so all I have to do is show the hell up.

I'm going out of town this weekend, as usual. I was invited to do stuff in town this weekend too, but oh well. Family calls. Aside from that, I think nothing else is new or out of the ordinary. Hopefully I'll have some time to bake. Woot.

Until later good people. Have a great weekend.

~C.M. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment