Sunday, October 3, 2010

Perfect shapes

Okay, okay... I realize my blog titles rarely have to do with my actual blog posts, but honestly, whatever song is stuck in my head is usually the one from which I'll take lyrics from to form the title of the blog post at that moment. So, anyway... I wanted to share my blog stats with you because they kind of confused the hell out of me.

 (Right click, open in new tab to enlarge)

Not sure  how well you can see it, but I had 22 page views from the US, 2 from Canada... and 12 from... Poland? How do people know about my sad little blog in Poland? If you're in Poland, give me a shout, yeah? Another thing, a shocking 47% of you are using Internet Explorer to view my blog. Hey, guys... I like you and all... but it's time to make the switch. Download Mozilla Firefox here. Anyway, just wanted to show you that. Later, bros.


~C.M. xx






No comments:

Post a Comment