Monday, August 2, 2010

People on the Internet like me

So, I've been rather obsessed with YouTube lately, probably because I really have nothing better to do than to keep up with my subscriptions. Anyway, so I stumbled on this video by JPMetz with her giving her 5 reasons to be fat a few days ago. I really liked the video and I commented on it. For some reason I can't remember, I decided to watch the video again today... and I scrolled down... and my comment had 23 thumbs up. I freaked out. People on the Internet... like me. If you don't believe me, here it is.



































So, there's my comment that I've conveniently boxed in red and also pointed an arrow at. I told you I was ridiculously excited. If you want to watch her video (which I do recommend) you can go here.

~C.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment