Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby, there's a shark in the water

Just a very quick update. I promised Moises that I'd post a link to the crappy movie I made about three years ago. I uploaded it on YouTube and after some thinking, I've considered that I ought to make more videos and upload those as well. It'll give me something to do. If anything of importance happens later on (doubtful), then I will be sure to clue you in. Here goes the video. Comments/likes/faves are appreciated. Take a look at the bloopers (uploaded seperately) too!




Also, congrats to Moi for so far, getting to the final round for that job he really wants. Hopefully he snags it. S'all for now.

~C.M.

3 comments:

  1. Very well made! Fantastic job but I couldn't help but snicker whenever Julio was on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :DD
    I will tell my grandchildren I was in a movie created by you. They will enjoy my stories.

    ReplyDelete