Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My missing puzzle piece

I had an awesome day today. :) I really did. I got to hang out with just my mom. After I had class we went downtown to walk around. We had lunch at Which Wich, nomnomnom. We also passed by where they're filming for a TV show here in town, so that was pretty fun too. To make the day even better... it was under 80 degrees for most of the morning and early afternoon. AH-MAZING. It was all gloomy and rainy. Ugh, perfect weather. I love it.

I'm in a good mood also because I bought Katy Perry's new album today for about $12. :)

It's cotton-candy scented! I'm so not lying to you. Albeit, it smells like a hokey, fake cotton-candy, but it's still scented. I've listened to most of the songs and I like the bulk of them. :D Apparently there are two hidden tracks on my version which are remixes of Teenage Dream and California Gurls. Neither one of them is particularly good, but I'm happy that I got 14 tracks for less than a dollar each, and hell do I love me some cheap music. One other grievance though is that the album art inside is really boring. It's just Katy against a dark background wearing candy-inspired stuff, nothing fancy or really that fun, but it's all good. I do like that the title isn't on the front. It reminds me of record album art a lot, which is totally a plus.

I've compiled a to-do list and I plan to stick to it. I've already completed a few things which... sadly, makes me happy. I think I'll write a to-do list for every week. Yeah... that'll show 'em... I mean...

So, I have some YouTube videos planned and once they're filmed and uploaded I will tell you about it, don't worry about that. For now, I shall listen to some damn Ke$ha and drink some pineapple orange juice like a mofo.

~C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment