Saturday, August 28, 2010

I fake rocked your world

Today, was such a more awesome day that yesterday. I went to a friend's house and just chilled, basically. The weather today was also pretty good. I was outside earlier and it felt amazing. I love, love, love it when it's like 80-65 degrees outside. Maybe I should move somewhere with a more stable and agreeable climate? Ha.

Yeah, I just want to briefly mention how I kind of like being an online recluse. I've basically shrank away from Facebook, only posting sparingly and have dropped Twitter completely. I was also not signing in to Yahoo! Messenger for awhile, but have since picked that back up. I perhaps haven't left social-networking for the best reasons, but it's been kind of nice. I do miss knowing what my friends are up to, but it also pushes me to actually keep up with the people I care about. Also, it's given me time to work on some hobbies, and get some of the things done on my to-do list, which... makes me feel good. LAME! Ha. Ah, that reminds me... since I'm not taking French this semester I need to remember to brush up on it now and then, so remind me, will you?

So, recently I made a list of the movies that I want to watch in the near future. I didn't include Easy A, but I totally should have. I saw the trailer a few days ago and I predict that this will be one of my new favorite movies. It reminds me a lot of Mean Girls, but in a raunchier, not as silly way. Emma Stone seems to be perfectly cast. She's sexy, but can still pull off the-girl-next-door/nerd kind of thing. I absolutely love her delivery of the witty lines written for her character, Olive. Also, Olive... how much cuter of a name could they have picked? The accompanying website, LetsNotAndSayWeDid.com has some fun features that you might want to go check out if you've run out of things to do on the computer. I can't wait until September 17th to watch it! Feel free to join me. :D

~C.M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment