Sunday, August 1, 2010

Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror

Hi all... I hadn't really felt up for updating lately, but here I am, finally recoiling from the darkness long enough to pretend that I'm at least somewhat sociable. I haven't done much as of late. Today I did wash the car though, but that's really the only highlight. My mood likes to rise and fall without warning. Mostly it falls, but I've had some okay moments too. So, anyway, here goes my first blog post of the month.

I'm considering changing my blog name... again. >.< If I do choose to change it, it will be the 4th time that I've changed my mind. I dunno.. I'm still on the fence about it. Speaking of changing, my old YouTube account fucked up SO if you want to find me there my new username is CherryKittenBomb. I'm planning on actually uploading videos (there are a couple up right now) whenever I'm not lazy... I have some ideas for some videos and such. *half-smile*

AH! And the other day when I was IMing with my old friend, Richard, it suddenly dawned on me that I'm 20 years old. Granted, I've been twenty for... 7 months? For some reason it hadn't hit me until a couple of days ago. I seriously started to freak out. I'm old, guys.

One other highlight of the week was finding season 1 and 2 of Dead Like Me for $30 at Half-Price Books. I was rather happy actually upon purchasing it. I've yet to watch it, but I'll let you know how awesome it is later.

Aside from all that, I made a few more minor purchases, such as this really bitchin' can of hairspray. It's green and black. It works alright but hell, it looks badass. Er, more cupcakes were consumed this week... Along with that I've also bought a box mix for organic cupcakes. *shrugs* We shall see how they come out. With that I ought to be going.

~C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment