Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

It's update time! Still no pictures, sorry. :(

Well, I had lined out several things to rant about, but I will save that for another day when I'm feeling more eloquent. Today, my only grievances will be that very few of my friends actively blog. I wish more did. Anywho, aside from that today's post will be a list I compiled a few days ago. It's a list of things that make me happy, in more-or-less of order from greatest to least, but essentially, all of the things listed will make me glow. I will now share it with all of you:

  • My Special Someone
  • Cute, random texts messages from said Special Someone
  • Cupcakes
  • Baking
  • Being properly groomed
  • Having my hair nicely done
  • Smiling
  • Being nice to people
  • Finding something I lost
  • Watching the Sex and the City movie (watched it 5 times this summer)
  • Soda in glass bottles
  • Being organized
  • Buying/reading a new issue of Nylon (C)
  • Having enough sleep
  • Having really clean teeth
  • Thoughtful gifts, especially when it's not warranted
  • Sweet dreams
  • Breakfast
  • Coffee Good coffee
  • Good music
  • Having my nails done
  • Genuine compliments
  • Rain
  • Cute kittens
  • Having on an outfit that I like
  • Good pizza
  • Lava Crunch Cakes from Dominos TM
Well, that's my list of things that make me happy. I encourage you do make one too, and try to do/see one of the things on your list and make your day happier. :)

-melonXXXcupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment