Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a boring update

Hello all. I have not yet found my camera's battery charger... Though, to be honest, I haven't actively searched for it.

Today was a day for hanging out with my parents. We went to my favorite breakfast spot, where they have absolutely THE best coffee in the entire world. I can drink three cups easily. We also went to Old Navy because I was in dire need of some jeans. Of course, being my size it made it a bit difficult, but I found two pairs that will do. Let it be known that I was dressed very sloppily, yet still a woman mistook me for being an employee. I look like I work at Old Navy. Good thing or bad thing?

Also, we took a drive out to the lake around dinner time and had What-a-burger there. Oh... also we went to see Taking Woodstock which didn't seem to be a very long movie, but it was plenty entertaining.

I'm going back to my dorm tomorrow and I honestly can't wait. :D

So long, cupcakes.

-melonXXXcupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment