Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A decision was made

Happy Wednesday all. I hope you're having a good day and aren't ridiculously tired like I am. I'm literally going crazy over school. The first weeks are shaky and like a whirlwind. Oh well! I'm sure I can handle it.

Today I got myself a Starbucks drink, so I am very happy about that and I'm good to go for a few hours. My initial plan was to nap when I got out of class, but that didn't happen. I ended up going to hang out with the guys for awhile and down a sodium-filled lunch of Golden Chick chicken tenders. Then went to Target to pick up the materials for WHITE CASTLE-LIKE SLIDERS! I decided on making these because they look delicious and easy. I got the How-To from Big Red Kitchen. I will post pictures tomorrow when I attempt to make them. :/ Let it be known that I am a novice cook. VERY novice.

That's all. Good evening, cupcakes.

-melonXXXcupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment