Monday, September 28, 2009

A Journey Begins

Yes, I am posting AGAIN today. I simply couldn't go without jotting this down and sharing it with you all. When I say you all, I mean the 2-5 of you that read my blog. By the way, thank you for reading. :) Feel free to comment.

Anyhow, I just had dinner (breakfast actually... so is that Brinner?) with my parents and I came up with the greatest idea. I should finally set up an Etsy shop. I'm thrilled about it actually. Very, very thrilled. I've wanted to have a store for a long time, but of course haven't exactly had the kind of financial backing to do so. This is perfect. There is no rent to pay, no bills to pay. I've been in a very crafty mood lately and am simply ADDICTED to Cut Out and Keep. I think it'd be fairly easy for me to churn out homemade trinkets, since it's essentially my hobby to do so already. The only part that scares me is... the SHIPPING! How much do I charge? How do I ship? Aaaaah!

Your input is greatly appreciated. I'm off to make an Etsy account.

Thanks, cupcakes

-melonXXXcupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment