Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Love

I miss writing so very much. I haven't been able to write anything of worth in a very long time. I usually don't complain about this, but today the weather reminded me that this time of the season is when I wrote the most. This was the time of year that I was most inspired. There is something so nostalgic about a chilly breeze and freezing fingertips.

Writing defined me. I was a writer. I wrote. That's what I did, that's what I was, that's what I always was going to do forever and ever and get paid for my passion. But things haven't panned out like that at all. I've lost my muse somewhere along the way. I've had writer's block before, but nothing nearly this severe. This is very different.

I tend to hide it... but I am devastated about not being able to write. It really pains me. Writing was my love. I was so good at it and it came so easily. Writing helped me deal with my problems and issues. It was there for me to pour my heart and soul into and I did, time and time again.

I don't know how to get it back... and it makes me really sad.

-melonXXXcupcake

1 comment:

  1. pratice, get inspired. jot notes, write prose, write funny letters to a make believe person. Have fun

    ReplyDelete