Sunday, October 11, 2009

A very fun filled day

So, I've been trying to catch up on my blogging. I still have two drafts to finish which are missing a few pictures that are on my external hard drive which is sitting on my desk in my dorm. And also I have two blogs that are based on some thoughts I've had recently. Anyway, yesterday I went out my my parents and my boyfriend, which is fast becoming a ritual that I'm very much okay with. We went out to the Bishop Arts District and to Ft. Worth. Here I have a couple of pictures I took with my phone at the Soda Gallery, which is worth a visit and also some from the Water Gardens.

This is just outside the door. Awesome, right?


Sodas as far as the eye can see.


Yes, I was that close.



Pablo and I climbed the "mountain". It was quite a long way down.

That's all for now, cupcakes. :)

-melonXXXcupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment