Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A list, Christmas ideas and Halloween woes

Well, a few days ago I said that I might share my list of upcoming projects I want to someday finish soooooooooo I have the list here for you to see. Hopefully I can do a few how-tos from here:

  • Tulle skirt
  • Lace-y Bag
  • Stenciled T-shirt (I actually have a few designs in mind)
  • Glittery Boots
  • Glittery Shoes (in the works!)
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Cute Monsters
  • Tapemeasure Headband
  • Fitted Shirt
  • Cassette Shirt
  • Absinthe Lamp (in the works!)
  • Rainbow Crayons
  • Cupcake Toppers
  • Cat Ear Hair Clips
  • Cat Ear Hoodie
  • "Me" Doll
  • Crafty Tool Belt (especially excited for this one)
  • Gummy Bear Bracelet
  • Oversized Bow(s)
  • Felt Strawberries
  • Cooking Mama Apron (that will be a challenge)
  • Strawberry Bag
  • Razor Necklace
So, as you can see, I've got a lot on my list. I haven't really got too much time to do these things while I'm in school, much less have the money for it but hopefully around Christmas time when I go home for winter I'll have time to take on some of these projects. Also, I'm planning on handmaking most of the gifts for my friends this year so we will see how that goes!

On another note, it's almost Halloween, my faaaaaaaaaaavorite holiday, but I have nothing really planned and I haven't had time to get my costume together. :( I want to be Flo, the girl from the Progressive commercials, but... just been really busy. I need a pair of white pants, a white polo shirt, an apron, a brunette wig, a headband and big false eyelashes. Ugh! I really love Halloween. I'm hoping this year won't be lame, but I will keep you updated, especially if I have time to shop for my costume essentials. Alrighty, that's the blog for today... unless I get the blogging bug again. Jeez, I'm lame. :/

Bye, cupcakes!

-melonXXXcupcake

1 comment: