Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crafts & Food. Two loves.

I've recently caught the craft-fever. I'm a maniac for crafty things. Just to show you how bad I am, here's a couple of things I'm working on:

A felt monster dolly mock-up I made. I plan on making one of these for my "niece".



Also, a bag I'm working on. It's still in progress.


I have a very long list of projects (maybe I'll share it?) I hope to take on soon when an influx of capital comes in and I can go on a Hobby Lobby shopping spree. When this will be I have no earthly idea but I hope it's soon. Once this is accomplished, I want to share some of the projects with you and maybe even take on a how-to... or two.

Anywho, last weekend I took a few pictures when I went out to have dinner and dessert with my parents and my boyfriend. Just thought I'd let you have a look:

Dessert spoons from Paciugo. If you've never had gelato, you've never lived.


My boyfriend got sushi for dinner. I'm not a big fan, but it it's really pretty!

Until later, cupcakes.

-melonXXXcupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment