Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Half-dead

It's final's week for me. I must say, it's kicking my ass. I'm so horribly sleep-deprived. I'm actually a lot more accident prone than normal and I can tell I'm not at 100%. It's a little scary, to be honest. Anyway, today I have to start (and finish) packing since I'm moving out of my dorm FOREVER. I really am very happy but I'm finding it hard to express any emotion. :/

Random thought, I think I don't sound like myself in these blogs. They're really rather different from my old blogs on MySpace. Am I growing up or just being weird?

Anyway, random thought over. This morning I had my French final. On the way up to the classroom I fell up the stone set of stairs. At least two people saw me and were in VERY close proximity to me. Did either of them offer help? NO! Did either of them ask if I was okay? NO! I'm fairly accident prone and I don't expect people to really care when I stub my finger or something but I visibly and audibly fell onto my hands and knees.

Speaking of accidents,  do you want to see the way the truck was left after the wreck? Of course you do, you're human, you love disasters.



Also, here's the other car we crashed into.



Barely any dents. They were able to drive away once the police had filed their report.

It really does feel like the crash was forever ago, even if I still have slight neck pain every now and then and my bruises are a little tender. I feel like it didn't happen to me... Like I was in a movie.

All accidents aside, I'm up to my ears in to-do lists. I love making lists. I have so much going on in my head, I often have trouble sleeping because I try to remember everything. Making lists is good for me, I think. I also haven't completed my Christmas shopping/crafting. I haven't the slightest clue what to make for one of my best friends. Ugh! She's even more busy than I am, so I haven't hung out with her all that much this year. One of the reasons why 2009 sucked... which is another blog soon to come.

I probably had more to say, but I think I should sign off now.

Later, cupcakes.

- Pepper Fishnetz

No comments:

Post a Comment