Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clutter

Hey, all. Really sorry about the boring updates as of late. They're just about my life and such. Fail, right? Anywho, I promise to have a recipie or how-to up in the next few weeks. I'm cleaning out my room and am finding a lot of stuff and clothing that I want to re-purpose so I'll show you what I end up making.

But yeah.. my room is an UTTER mess. Day 2 of my cleaning marathon will continue today but I'm not sure if I should do it before or after I bake cupcakes. Oh, also... Happy National Cupcake day! I was going to swing by Sprinkles today to pick up a red velvet cupcake for free, but I ran out of time. Wah. :(

I'm also thinking about taking photography back up. I haven't been taking as many pictures as I used to. Speaking of, check out this sexy little thang:


Isn't it the prettiest little thing you've ever seen? It's the new Canon S90. It's basically a sleek digital camera and a DSLR all in one. Have I mentioned that it can save pics as JPEGs or RAW files? Saweeeeeeeeeeet. This is so on my Christmas list, despite the $400 price tag.

Yeah, as Dalila would say, I'm trying to get my shit together. Cleaning my room, getting back into photography, etc is all apart of my MASTER PLAN! The Master Plan consists of,
  1. Clean up, set up "home office" and work/crafty area
  2. Make stuff to sell on Etsy and set up shop
  3. ??????
  4. PROFIT!
And if that is successful, I will rent booths at 2011 anime cons around town. Sounds great, right? I know.

One last note, Lila and I finally recorded Episode 2 of Less Than Three. Click HERE to listen and download our silly podcast! Comments/questions/concerns/bitchery please be directed to lessthanthreepodcast@gmail.com. If you love us, fan us on Facebook, also don't forget to rate us on iTunes, even if it's just two stars.

Much love to all of you, cupcakes. Happy gift wrapping. :D

- Pepper Fishnetz

No comments:

Post a Comment