Saturday, December 11, 2010

Forcing laughter, faking smiles

Not exactly sure how to start. Well, for one, I'm recovering from being sick. It seems to be just a cold. First it was a sore throat but yeah... ended up getting sick. I thought I was smart. Downing glasses and glasses of orange juice and such. Oh well, I'm not as sick as I could have been so that's good. Why am I rambling so damn much about me being sick? Maybe it's because I'm sick. Maybe.

The semester is over. Already? Yeah, I know. I actually am going to miss community college. I may end up having to go back if I still can't afford university, but... I really did like it there. I mean, I made FRIENDS. People from my classes added me on Facebook. That's.. almost never happened since high school. Community college is so much more laidback and fun. I'm really glad to have had that experience. I really needed a change of pace, to meet new people.

Things seems to have been fairing better as far as my mood and mental well being are concerned. I think I might have a shot at really, truly liking myself. Does that sound corny? Probably, but it's the truth. I'm learning to let go. To not be so hard on myself. I'm feeling so much more positive about life. Hopefully this lasts a good while and nothing messes up my "groove" so to speak.

Zomg, guys! It's Christmas time. :) I'm actually pretty excited about Christmas. A few months ago I was pretty bummed about spending it as a single gal, but it might not be so horrible. I can't wait to see my cousins! I've seen quite a bit of them this year, but it'll be even better to end the year hanging out with them. I never tire of 'em. Yay! I also don't have any plans for New Year's Eve but I'd really like to go to a party. We shall see I suppose?

I bought some t-shirts from Threadless. I'll be showing them off soon because they're like badass and shit. Keep and eye out for it. Yeah. Also, Lila and I recorded a podcast a couple of weeks ago (and then we decorated her Christmas tree! FUCK YEAH!). You can listen HERE. Oh, and last week I went to see Burlesque with Lila. The movie was horrible but Dalila told me it was the hottest date she's ever been on. TRUE STORY. Be jealous.

S'all for now. Leave me comment and stuff. It makes me feel luffed! :3

~C.M. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment