Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jaded

Hi all! I've been busy... again! Life doesn't stop, of course. I guess I'll catch you up to speed on what's been going on with me.

I've been still working on my podcast with my friend Lila. You can always find that on our podbean site. As I posted before, I have my Etsy shop up! You can find that here. I also set up a Twitter account and a Facebook fan page. I'm so pumped about this, as you can tell. XD

I hope you all had a pleasant holiday and new year. I had a fairly splendid time. I also celebrated my birthday recently. :) My friend Yaneth organized a surprise birthday party for me at Lila's place. It was really great, even if I feel jaded as hell for no longer being a teenager. :D Here's a snapshot.



Also, I got to see my boyfriend! He'd been in Arizona since Christmas Eve. I really missed him. Guess what he got me for my birthday? A Nintendo DSi! A pink one! I'm in love with it! If I wasn't so busy I'd probably be playing around with it all the time.

In other news, I got a car... kind of. I think you all remember the mishap with the family truck? Well, turns out our insurance, Allstate denied our claim, leaving us without any help WHATSOEVER. With no operable vehicle my parents were forced to buy a car. They say it's my car and will be totally my car once they figure out a transportation situation for them. Want to see my car? Of course you do.



It's a Scion xD and it's sexay. I originally wanted a Yaris, but upon being in this one, I knew I wanted it. Black is a wondrous color.

You know what else is a great color? Pink...



Haha. :D Yes, I do plan to use this. Yes, I plan on taking pictures of my journey. Yes, I've never done this before. Yes, it will be a disaster.

Until later, cupcakes.

-Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment