Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm happy wondering

ZOMG, it's a chihuahua!

I had completely forgotten that I haven't introduced you all to someone yet! He's my new chihuaha, Chachi. :) My parents aquired him from a woman who was moving and could no longer keep him. His original name was Paco, but that was a tad too generic. I used to be (and still kinda am) a fan of the show Happy Days. Eyyyyy. Lame? A little? Okay.

Well, anywho, he's super sweet and keeps me laughing. I use him as a hot water bottle sometimes when it gets really cold. It's mutual. We went to the park the other day and he found a pine cone he rather liked. OMNOMNOM. But yeah... he's kinda weird at times, but I really like that about him.
Here's me and the rat. Ain't he adorable? This is when we took him to Petsmart one day. Speaking of the rat, he just jumped onto my lap right now and he's resting his little head on my arm. D'awwwww! Brb, gonna hug him and annoy 'im with baby-talk.

-C.M. xx

1 comment: