Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter

My first blog post of the month. Yes... this is what this is. So, I guess I shall tell you about what I've done lately. Yesterday I got my eyebrows threaded. If you don't know what threading is, it's basically getting your hair yanked out with thread. I'm horrible at describing things sometimes, so forgive me. I'm really happy with the results. My brows were looking haggard. Tomorrow I plan on getting an eight dollar hair cut. It's a resseshun. Errbody po'.

Today... at school I ran into an old high school classmate and I also had lunch with Eddie. He made fun of me for having an iPhone. I made fun of me for having an iPhone. Good times, good times.

At the moment I'm enjoying a pear and NOT doing my online driver's ed class. I've got five chapters left until the final test. I've been putting it off because that's kind of my style. I should also be doing laundry, but I probably won't put that off because that's important. Who cares if I can drive legally if there's mud-stains on the cuffs of my jeans?

I've got some pictures that I've wanted to share with you, but again... laziness takes hold. That and sometimes my mood sinks quite low and well... at those points I just like to watch funny things on TV or read. I still haven't started on Dead Like Me and I really should. Oh, I've also developed a small love for comic books. Shhh, don't tell all the cool kids down the street... They'll beat me up and steal my notebook that's covered in writing that says "I <3 Deadpool" all over it. :(

Okay kids, this bitter old lady needs to get off the computer machine because her stories are on. Actually, I'm off to watch King of the Hill, so I'm not that lame... right?

~C.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment